Iowa Board of Nursing
Kathleen R. Weinberg, MSN, RN, Executive Director

How do I change my name or address?


Address changes may be completed at IBON Online Services and then choose Update Contact Information or submit in writing, by fax (515.281.4825), or by email at Written requests must include your name, old address, new address, and your license number. 

Name changes must be submitted in writing, by fax (515.281.4825) or Email to All written requests must include your current full name, previous full name, and your license number. Online name changes are not allowed. 


Printed from the Iowa Board of Nursing website on November 29, 2022 at 2:50pm.