Coronavirus - (COVID-19) Information
Iowa Nurses and healthcare professionals are encouraged to use the resources provided by the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to access the most up-to-date information about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Notices to Iowa Nurses, Nurse Employers and Nurse Educators
- February 7, 2022 - Memorandum to Nurse Licensees, Nurse Employers and Nurse Educators about the proclamation ending. See the document HERE
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) has a COVID-19 information webpage. See the link NCSBN COVID-19
- NCLEX Exams to resume in limited locations. See the News Release at this LINK
- To benefit both students and hospitals during the COVID-19 crisis, NCSBN has joined with other national nursing organizations to promote a practice-academic partnership model.
- NCSBN Policy Brief on COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
COVID-19 Archived Documents Page - For archived documents see this link: https://nursing.iowa.gov/covid-19-archived-documents