Rosters can be accessed by the general public and are free of charge. If you have previously registered an account for rosters, you may go online to access: https://amanda-portal.idph.state.ia.us/ibon/portal/#/dashboards/index Click “Customer Services” then “Purchase a Roster” If you are not registered, please click on the link below to access the roster file in FileCloud.
Please read the instructions below on how to access the file.
- There are two files in that folder
- File layout.docx: This file gives you the layout of the roster file. It gives a brief description of all the fields in the roster file.
- IaNurRoster.xlsx: This is the file that contains all licensee information.
- Instructions to open the roster file
- DO NOT click on the roster filename, FileCloud will try to open it in a viewer. This will Error out stating “The roster file is too large.”
- Hover over the Icon in front of the filename. The icon changes to a check box. Click the check box then you will see an option in the upper right to download the file. The file is large and will take some time to download
The data extracted to the excel spreadsheet will include names, addresses, license type (LPN, RN, ARNP), and Iowa county. You may also filter options for gender, ethnicity, highest degree held, employment setting, employment position, employment specialty, and ARNP specialty.
Questions may be directed to 515.281.5535, or by email to email@example.com